Drag the button below to your browser toolbar to easily create Ph.ly shortlinks. Whenever you are on a page, click the bookmarklet from your toolbar, and a link will be immediately delivered in a prompt.
Ph.ly Instant Shorten
If you would like to integrate your own services and apps using our API, our documentation is on this page. For the signature token, be sure to contact us. We're nice.
Follow these steps to automate the Ph.ly shortening service from your blog or news publication directly to your Twitter account.
- Click the "sign up" link in the top-right corner of twitterfeed.com
- Enter your e-mail and password to create an account.
- Log-in to your new Twitterfeed account.
- On your Twitterfeed dashboard, click the "Create New Feed" button in the top right corner.
- In Step 1, Name your feed for internal use and paste your blog RSS feed address. Use the "test" button to make sure the RSS is working.
- On that same page, click the "Advanced Settings" triangle to show expanded options.
- Under the "Post Content" section, find the "Shorten Link through" drop-down and select "custom."
- In the "Custom endpoint" field, you need to enter the code that you can receive by CONTACTING US.
- You can now edit your cus.tomization options, including post content and prefix language (like Title & Description, just Description, and the prefix "New: ".
- Click "Continue to Step 2"
- Choose Twitter as your service option and you'll be taken to an authorization page.
- Authenticate your Twitter account using the service.
- Click "Create Service" to return to "Step 2".
- Once the account is connected, click the "All Done!" button.
- After your next blog post, the RSS feed should automatically update your Twitter account using the Ph.ly service.